instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Saturday 4 November 2017

THE BEST SEASON FOR STYLING




Autumnal, winter clothing is my absolute favourite. I love layering clothing and the autumnal 'transitional' period is the best time to do so. The weather is still reasonably warm for November (sorry for talking about the weather AND being that person that says 'how is it November already?!').. I love layering three or four layers of clothing because you can add so many different colours, shapes and textures. 

However that being said, sometimes it's a struggle to know what to layer with what without looking a bit OTT. Your favourite flowy, summer dress could be layered with a roll neck and boots.. or a denim skirt with a big oversized knit and sock boots instead of sandals and a cami top? It's all about looking in your wardrobe and experimenting with different pieces and seeing what works for you. 




I mostly wore these Asos Culotte Dungarees in the summer with a t-shirt and trainers, but it actually works great with a chunky jumper and my favourite Missguided Fluffy Cardigan over the top, with my trusty converse. This outfit was perfect on a chilly October afternoon, it kept me cosy but I also didn't get too hot. 

It's so easy to fall into the routine of jeans, a jumper and trainers when the weather gets cold, however I want to keep experimenting and making an effort with my Autumn Winter outfits.






Some of my absolute go tos for Autumn/Winter pieces have to be Zara, H&M  and & Other Stories (which can be a bit pricier, but their stuff is AMAZING). I always manage to find at least one item in each of these stores, which is not so fab for my bank balance..

Where is your favourite place to shop?



Cardigan - Missguided / Jumper - H&M / Dungarees - ASOS / Bag - M&S / Trainers - Converse 

No comments:

Post a Comment