instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Sunday 3 September 2017

STELLA & DOT




How gorgeous is this jewellery?! It's perfect. Dainty yet it makes a statement. The Stella & Dot collection is eclectic, which is probably why is appeals to so many different ages. I was lucky enough to go and check out the whole collection and pick out some favourites to blog about..



I mostly wear silver jewellery, I just think it goes with more and I'm not into that really yellowy gold look. I pretty much only wear really minimal pieces, that's why these Stella & Dot items are my current go-to. I think my favourite out of what i've picked out has to the be the Luna Pendant Necklace. I love how it's silver & gold but it still manages to look classy and minimal. The earrings I picked out are so delicate and unusual, I normally just wear plain silver hoops but I'm really into the Pave Triangle Ear Climbers below and especially the Triangle Ear Jacket in Rose Gold.




After picking out these pieces I'm now wearing jewellery a lot more and accessorising my outfits with a mix of gold and silver jewellery. Another piece from Stella & Dot which is bloody gorgeous is the Simple Knot Cuff , it adds a really simple yet elegant look and it looks amazing next to my Olivia Burton watch. In. Love. 





I'm so thankful that I got to check out the collection and get some more information about the brand, thanks to Claire. If you are interested in checking out any of these pieces or the whole Stella & Dot collection then head over to www.stelladot.co.uk/clairecharalambos 

No comments:

Post a Comment