instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Thursday 17 August 2017

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: PART 2





I feel like this might be my favourite summer dress ever. It's so different, and people always comment on how lovely it is. It's not my usual style as it's so colourful and bright, however during the summer I like to steer away from neutral colours. I feel good in this dress, I wish I could wear it all year round (according to current English weather, I can't wear it at all!) I got this from Asos but it's actually from River Island. 
River Island isn't somewhere I usually shop, but sometimes they do have the odd gem that I can't not have. 








This New Look 'handkerchief' dress is the perfect sassy evening number for a holiday. It's flattering on, but also so comfy and you can eat endless carbs without it showing. I paired it with grey sliders and my bright red (very heavy!) topshop earrings, which really add something to the outfit and make it less plain. Then of course my multicoloured tassel bag from Glamorous, which was my go-to on my Cyprus trip. 








How perfect is this playsuit?! As soon as I saw it on the Zara website I knew it would look be my favourite holiday piece. It looks amazing when you have a tan, and it shows off all your best bits. Sadly it's not warm enough to wear this in England, so I'm already excited for my summer holiday next year so I can wear this again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment