instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Saturday 8 April 2017

THE TRENCH COAT: A Must Have





The Trench Coat is a classic Spring staple. I picked mine up in Rokit Vintage in Covent Garden for about £15.00 and I looooove the shape of it - it's oversized, boxy and pretty long. Every year when Spring comes around, different styles and variations of a Trench Coat come out and sometimes I can't help but endlessly scroll through Asos, Topshop, Zara and try to stop myself from ordering about 5 more.. 

You can style them in so many different ways and they can work for a lot of different occasions. I've styled it in a really casual way with a baggy Gingham shirt from Zara, some pleated black culottes from New Look and some white Stan Smiths - this is my favourite way to wear a trench because my style is always super chilled and casual. 

You could also wear it a lot smarter with black trousers or a dress with heels for a night out or for work. I really think they're investment pieces, although don't feel like you have to spend thousands on a Burberry one, there are so many on the high street that are just as good.. I'll link some below of some great styles that are on the high street right now:

Cheap Monday Soft Trench £160

Asos Zacro Belted Trench Coat With Asymmetric Hem £50

Topshop Gingham Trench Coat £79

Topshop Nylon Trench Coat £79 

Mango Cotton Trench Coat £59.99

Mango Short Trench £69.99

Happy Shopping!









No comments:

Post a Comment