instagram twitter pinterest pinterest

Monday 17 April 2017

CHILLED OUTFITS ARE THE BEST OUTFITS











Don't get me wrong, I love dressing up and wearing different outfits and experimenting with different clothes... but my favourite thing to wear is a baggy pair of jeans, an oversized sweatshirt and some trainers. I personally love the look of chilled outfits anyway - the kind of 'make an effort to look effortless' look. 

The jeans in the picture are my favourite jeans of all time. They're vintage Lee jeans and I have never found another pair of jeans  that fit as well or look as good. The other day I was putting them on and the zip completely burst and I literally had to hold in the tears. However, I am going to pay to get them fixed because I love them that much and Topshop jeans just do not compare. 

I do agree when people say the clothing they wear helps them express themselves. I never let myself feel pressure to wear certain trend pieces though, I always make sure I only wear things that I'm comfortable in. What's your favourite outfit?




No comments:

Post a Comment